One of those stocks that you watch
- Watching TSLA at the open, the price action was giving some patterns at the opening range. Moving sideways around 232 but I took a first entry on the new 5 minute open that SLIGHTLY broke down to 231. The price action rejected and around the top of the range and ultimately broke up above the range where I got out. This was a flip signal.
- 3 indicators? yes, very slightly broke lower, could have waited on that new 5 minute chart to hold or officially break the level.
- Scaling? No. Early candle.
- Partials? No.
- Risk management? Out on the trade rejection to the upside.
- What went right/wrong? Trade idea was right, risk management (out on consolidation break), emotions cool (but distracted a bit from the chat)
- Successful trade? Emotionally I was in check here, additionally was trading the technicals.